Directions & Maps
DIRECTIONS FROM BANDARANAIKE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KATUNAYAKE
|Travel time||1.5 hours|
|Distance||50.95 miles/82 kilometres|
- When entering Kandy, head toward Rajapihilla Mawatha, north on Reservoir Rd
- Slight left onto Rajapihilla Mawatha, pass by YMBA (on the right)
- Take the 1st left onto Rev. Aluthgama Sri Dhammananda Nahimi Mawatha
- Turn right onto Ehelepola Kumarihami Mawatha
- Turn left onto Keppetipola Rd
- Slight right onto Baladaksha Mawatha
- Turn left onto William Gopallawa Mawatha
- Pass by Ceypetco Fuel Station (on the left in 1.3 km)
- Turn left onto Heerassagala Rd
- Pass by Mulgampola Post Office (on the left)
- Slight right to stay on Heerassagala Rd
- Slight left to stay on Heerassagala Rd
- Pass by Sprig Hill Hardware (on the right)
Guests travelling to Kandy upon arrival to Sri Lanka will begin their journey from Bandaranayake International Airport. The airport is the hub for the country's national carrier Sri Lankan Airlines as well as its budget airline – Mihin Lanka. Other airlines include Cathay Pacific Airways, Deccan Aviation, Emirates, Kuwait Airways, British Airways, American Airlines and more.
Transfer time from Bandaranaike International Airport to the resort is about 1.5 hours. Taxi and rental car services are available.
Services provided by the Hotel
A taxi service to and from the airport can be arranged. Please ask the front desk for rates or call the resort on +94 814 474 022. Car rental may also be organized by the front desk.
Distance : 7.1 kilometres